The Search for Alpha
- Investors want returns in every market. Right now, investors are bracing for inflation and higher interest rates. In a time of increasing uncertainty, investors are looking for alternative strategies which perform well in all environments.
- Trading strategies are a great option. However, traditional trading systems are reactive to indicators, which often fail because they do not respond fast enough.
- We use our proprietary pattern recognition software, to predict change in market direction. We build from a deep understanding of natural cycles, into an indicator-free stock market predictive system.
- Applying our system to the stock market, we predict inflection points in the market well in advance, with approximately 70% accuracy.
- On top of this, we have developed certain rules to control risk and have recovery trading strategies designed to limit drawdowns and reduce recovery time for those occasions where our predictions are incorrect. While we cannot guarantee that these controls will eliminate or even limit the risk of loss, we believe based on past trading experience and testing that these risk controls operate as intended.
- Since launching our services to the public in September 2020, our Prophetick forecasts have outperformed the S&P 500 benchmark by 38.85%* and continued to deliver positive returns despite the recent downturn.*Not hypothetical, as of December 30, 2022
- Trading futures and forex involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Leading-Edge Financial Technology
As a developer of financial technology and investment systems, we are committed to helping investors maximize their returns and minimize risk in the markets. Our principals have been designing and building investment systems for over 10 years that work on the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq.
Industries and Services
We’re a predictive-analytics and pattern-recognition financial technology company operating out of Waterloo, Ontario. Currently, we’re focused on using our technology to help investors make informed investment decisions and reduce their risk. We’re also exploring other applications for our predictive technology.
In 2020, after over 10 years of research and development of our forecasting methods, we launched our first predictive trading forecast system, Prophetick. This was followed by our Radium and Safara trading strategies, also built on the back-bone of our forecasts. Retail Traders can access our technology at comhlatrade.com. With World Cup Advisor's TradeSync® Technology, retail traders do not need to worry about when to get in or get out. They can have their account trade automatically following accounts whose historical results that have been independently compiled. Please note: Trading futures involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
The ComhlaTech strategies are available to investors via Commodity Trading Advisory ("CTA") services offered by Comhla LLC. Comhla LLC is registered as a CTA with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and is a member of the National Futures Association #0547412. You can find out more information HERE
Chairman of the Board
Anne Marie Heinrichs
Chief Executive Officer & Director
Chief Investment Officer & Director
Our forecasts work on
With more coming soon!
Trading futures and forex involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
The risk of loss associated with trading commodity futures contracts (commodities and futures) is substantial. Therefore, you need to carefully consider whether trading in the commodity futures markets is appropriate for you in light of your personal circumstances, risk tolerance, and overall financial situation. Trading in the futures markets is highly leveraged and brings with it large potential risks even though it can bring you potential rewards. You need to fully understand the risks associated with this type of trading and derivative product and you need to ensure you ask questions about these risks. Once a decision has been made to invest after you have asked all your questions and have full knowledge of all the risks, you need to be willing and able to accept the risks in order to invest in the futures or commodities markets. If you lose your entire investment and are asked to put up more money to cover debits in your account and this will impact your personal life in financial terms, you should not be trading with money you cannot afford to lose. This communication is not solicitation or an offer to buy or sell commodity, futures or any other financial interests. You may be told that putting orders in with certain risk measures such as stop-loss or stop-limits orders will protect you. Please note that the use of any stop-loss or stop-limit orders may not limit your losses and you could lose more than your intended amount of money at risk. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to any discussed here. Past Performance of any trading or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Any and all systems, forecasts, methodologies, products, options, materials, services or other communications are for informational, illustrative and educational purposes only and are not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. We are not responsible for any trades that you may take or any losses that you may incur. Any trades that you may take are taken at your own risk. Like any investment, you should consult your broker or financial adviser before deciding to invest and when placing any trades. Any testimonials are not indicative of future performance, profit or success and may not be representative or indicative of the experiences of others or of your own experience.