Have your own account do the same trades as John Bannan's World Cup Trading Championship 2023 account
The World Cup Trading Championships® has been drawing some of the world's top traders since 1983. World Cup Advisor® identifies outstanding futures and forex lead traders and gives you the opportunity to automatically mirror their trading.
We invite you to take a unique opportunity to become a subscriber to our very own John Bannan's World Cup 2023 account.
Only 100 new subscribers will be accepted for this subscription.
Trading futures involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. World Cup Championship (WCC ) accounts do not necessarily represent all the trading accounts controlled by a given competitor. WCC competitors may control accounts that produce results substantially different than the results achieved in their WCC accounts. WCC entrants may trade more than one account in the competition.
- The monthly subscription price is $300/month. This will get deducted monthly from your brokerage account regardless of profits or losses.
- The initial investment allocation level is $20,000 USD per subscription unit.
- You will require a new account opened through an authorized Introducing Broker to be able to participate. You can start the process by completing the form above and a representative will contact you.
- If you choose to subscribe after January 1, you will need to fund your account at the current Matching Funds, not the initial investment level in order to prevent notional funding.
- The returns in your account will not be exact, as the Championship account John trades does not pay subscription fees, but it will be very very close
- This account trades Futures, in particular the ES, Micros and Minis, goes long and short, and is almost always in the market.
- While John is primarily a systems trader, discretionary trades may be made in this account from time to time.
- The account will cease to trade on Dec 29, 2023 at 5pm Eastern, flattening any position that it is in, no matter if the position is in profit or loss.
- Any withdrawal of funds from the account during the year, to move over to another account or otherwise, will place your account in a notional funding position, which means increased leverage and the potential for margin calls, increasing your risk, and is not advised.
- For current World Cup Advisor members who are used to the need to self-compound, the Championship account will compound, and take risk off, without your interaction, because it will reflect the WCC account trades in John’s account inclusive of compounding.
- This account uses a higher risk profile than either Safara or Prophetick, and may not be suitable for some traders due to the potential for large swings in the account.
While we believe this is an exciting new opportunity for our community to get ‘in the action’ with John, you need to understand that futures trading brings substantial risk and therefore, only risk capital should be used. What does this mean? Simply, 'risk capital' is capital that you can stand to lose and it has no impact on your lifestyle and your ability to go on in your day-to-day life. If the capital you are contemplating using to trade is needed for other means of living, you should not be investing in this program.